Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. Do I need extra snacks for a hike?
Yes it's advisable to pack trail snacks like fruits & nuts. Always confirm if lunch will be provided.
2. What kind of jacket should I wear for hikes?
A Wind Jacket which protects from morning wind and cold us advisable to always have for any hike.
3. What kind of footwear should I have for hiking?
Hiking sneakers with good tread for easy hikes or hiking boots for more difficult hikes.
4. How much water do I need for a hike?
2-3LTRS Drinking water in a camel back . Plastic bottles are now banned By GOK
5. What kind of bag should I use for hiking?
Small backpack: preferably with back support for your water, snacks. Lunch and anything else you may need on a hike.
6. What type of headgear should I wear on a hike?
Wide brim hat or cap, sunglasses, sunscreen to protect from sun.
7. Do I need a rain poncho on all hikes?
Always carry a rain Poncho- for the unexpected rain shower.
8. Is a hiking pole advisable for all hikes?
Hiking poles offers extra for uphill and downhill support. Recommend especially for anyone with knees problem.